A concentrated ultrasonic Cleaner fluid designed in the UK to clean flux and safe for use with PCB boards.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution for Flux Remover from PCB – 1 litre
A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for removing flux from soldering and PCBs and even deposits left from water damage. The Cleaning process safely removes contaminants etc and will not damage, corrode or darken metal components.
- Safe on brass, copper, aluminium and other sensitive metals
- Concentrate is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (deionised/de-mineralised water recommended)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 50 – 80˚C
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Designed for industrial professional and hobbyist use
- Supplied in 1 litre and 5 litre containers