A concentrated ultrasonic cleaner fluid designed in the UK to clean optical lenses, ideal for glasses, contact lenses, optical components, ceramic, and glass.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution for Glass and Optical Lenses – 5 litre
A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for cleaning glass and optical lenses. It safely removes contaminants including general soiling, waxes, buffing compounds, fingerprints and grease etc. Will not damage the glass or any metal parts. Use to restore clarity or as a preparation of surface before applying special coatings.
- Concentrate is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (deionised/de-mineralised water recommended)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 60 – 80˚C
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Deep clean – Ideal for stain removal and removing dirt and oxidation
- Safe to use on most metals, although please test before use
- Designed for industrial professional and hobbyist use
- Supplied in 1 litre and 5 litre containers