The Cutlam Micro 3.0 is designed with a multiple motion table, the cutting wheel and the feed speed control system according to the cutting torque allowing the machine to overcome any precision, long and difficult cuts.
When using the Cutlam Micro 3.0, the feed speed is pre-set and will be automatically reduced if the load on the cutting wheel increases. The pre-set speed will return when the load on the wheel decreases. This improves the quality of the cut by liniting the heat damage on the samples, as well as preventing the wheel from breaking in the case of overload. It also allows the user to always work at the maximum speed without the risk of any damage. The feed speed control feature makes the Cutlam 3.0 suitable for irregular samples and/or materials with heterogeneous hardness.
- Large capacity, compact cutting machine
- Precision – the Cutlam Micro 3.0 makes cuts which are 0.01mm accurate
- User-friendly interface
- Powerful motor of 1.1 kW
- Sequential cutting mode for a maximum cooling
- Optional cross-feed table (X axis) manual or motorised for repetitive parallel cuts
- Independent lubrication/cooling system, composed of a 100 µ washable filter, and a 30-litre sedimentation tank with multi-point nozzle, which ensures cooling of the sample and the cutting wheel during intensive use.
Features & Specifications
|Wheel Ø:||75 to 230mm|
|Standard flanges Ø:||75mm|
|Passage under the wheel:||50mm (with a Ø 230mm wheel)|
|Vertical movement:||Z axis 100mm automatic|
|Longitudinal movement:||Y axis 270mm automatic|
|Transversal movement:||X axis 55mm manual of 50mm motorised (optional)|
|Lubrication/cooling:||Decantation tank, 2 chambers, input 100μm filter, Pump 800 L/hour driven by the machine|
|Motor power:||1.1 kW|
|Rotational speed:||Varible, from 1000 to 4000 rpm|
|Cutting modes:||Manual, semi-automatic, automatic|
|Feed speed control:||0.1 to 29mm/second programmable. Automatic control of speed / power continuous or sequential|
|Protection:||Transparent cover with locking system|
|Voltage:||230 V – 50 Hz simple phase|
|Dimensions:||W x H x D: 620 x 470 x 750 (H cover opens 812mm)|